Natural or silicone

*** Pure filth phone sex just 60p! *** Post here if you have big boobs or if you have had a great big boob phone sex experience! The bigger the tits the better!
Forum rules
Posts on this forum must be about boob and tit phone sex. Posts that do not follow this rule will be deleted and YOU will be banned!

Natural or silicone

Postby big-boobs-sex-maniac on 07 Dec 2008, 00:13

I have silicone boobs and they look great and after my op, even I could not keep my eyes off them and I was constantly looking in the mirror!!! So I can understand why guys go mad over girls with huge tits!

I certainly get much more attention now, but that is probably because I now wear low cut tops and feel very sexy so this must be projected out to others and especially men. I do dress more sexy now than I did before I had my breat implants and I do have a bit of a high heel fetish. I usually add a new pair of high heels each week. My particular favourite is knee high boots with a 4-5 inch heel - guys these may look good to you, but you can't believe how sexy they make you feel walking in them. When I walk into a bar you cannot imagine what it feels like when all those heads turn!

D x
big-boobs-sex-maniac

Re: Natural or silicone

Postby mr-chat on 07 Dec 2008, 12:01

WOW! I don't mind silicone if your tits look like that!
mr-chat
Site Admin

Postby Dave on 11 Dec 2008, 01:21

I prefer natural myself, nice pic though
Dave

Postby Mr-Peep on 13 Oct 2009, 01:31

Hey if your tits look like that I don't mind silicone! Fancy a chat? xxx
Mr-Peep

Return to Big boob phone sex chat