Thinking about going bigger

*** Pure filth phone sex just 60p! *** Post here if you have big boobs or if you have had a great big boob phone sex experience! The bigger the tits the better!
Forum rules
Posts on this forum must be about boob and tit phone sex. Posts that do not follow this rule will be deleted and YOU will be banned!

Postby big-boobs-sex-maniac on 20 Jul 2010, 10:05

Hi guys I am looking to go bigger with my tits - I am a 36D at the moment and was thinking about doing a Jordan and going to a GG - what does everyone think?

I would like to look a bit like this - http://www.chathorny.co.uk/blog/big-tit-phone-sex/ - and I'm not even sure whether these are natural boobs, but they look really nice! To have big tits is so horny and to have guys look at me is a really turn on!
big-boobs-sex-maniac

Postby veinsneus on 01 Aug 2010, 02:29

Yes your tits are lovely, but if you want to go bigger then why not a nice be FF or GG boobs are lovely to look at and even better to touch!
veinsneus

Postby Unlababisuawl on 02 Aug 2010, 05:21

I think the bigger the better with tits - love em and someone like Jordon she has such amazing jugs and she is so horny!

So any woman looking for advice about whether to go large with their boobs then from this man it is a definate YES YES YES!!! :P
Unlababisuawl

Postby abrasybuh on 14 Sep 2010, 14:18

Id buy it but I already own that one. Have you thought about keeping the doll and selling your sister?
abrasybuh

Return to Big boob phone sex chat