Great Lesbian phone sex

*** Pure filth phone sex just 60p! *** If you love a chat with lesbians and if you have had a sexy experience, then share this here, we'd love to here from you
Forum rules
Posts on this forum must be about lesbian phone sex. Posts that do not follow this rule will be deleted and YOU will be banned!

Great Lesbian phone sex

Postby administrator on 09 Dec 2008, 16:48

Filthy chat provides great lesbian phone sex and you will love these girls that love to have sex with other girls! All calls are charged at just 61p per minute and the introduction is very short and only a few seconds.

BTW - the introduction to Premium Rate Phone calls is a requirement by PhonepayPlus.
http://www.filthychat.co.uk for Cheap phone sex
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Great Lesbian phone sex

Postby big-boobs-sex-maniac on 08 May 2009, 17:37

Hmmm - lesbian phone sex, sounds good to me or perhaps the real thing even better, although I would not say that I am a lesbian perhaps bi-sexual or bi-curious and I think a threesome with another woman and a guy of course so that we can both suck his cock and share his cum...hmmm this makes me wet to think about it! :evil:
big-boobs-sex-maniac

Postby Dave on 08 May 2009, 18:10

Hey big boobs, nice pic and you sound very sexy, I'd love to be that man in the threesome, so if you fancy it let me know.just got to find another girl! :D p.s. not worried if eitherof you are lesbian or bi
Dave

Postby simon on 08 May 2009, 18:16

Dave - I will be next in the cue or might jump ahead of you mate seeing what those tits are like. so big boobs what about it??????
simon

Great Lesbian phone sex

Postby veinsneus on 14 Jun 2010, 10:31

Instead of criticising advise the problem decision.
veinsneus

Great Lesbian phone sex

Postby abrasybuh on 04 Sep 2010, 03:47

Woah hanni i think this is a great idea However, wouldnt that like take away the fact of donating all together =]
abrasybuh

Return to Lesbian phone sex chat